A new blog comes online every 1.4 seconds. There are more than 70,000,000 blogs on the Internet. 99+% of them are unknown, unvisited and unprofitable. Far less than 1% generate healthy buzz, traffic and revenues. What’s the difference between the two? What if it were just a few relatively easy-to-do things?
Well, there are, according to the most successful maestros of the blogosphere people like Seth Godin, Jeff Atwood, Aaron Wall, Eric Sink, Neil Patel and others. These are the true blog black belts, bloggers whose creations garner plenty of visitors, notoriety, and in most cases, income! And as they see it, transforming a blog from “crash-and-burn” to blast-off isn’t rocket science!
In Blog Blazers, you’ll learn the secrets of 40 top bloggers, as they all weigh in on such questions as:
- What’s your best tip for writing a successful blog post?
- What are your main avenues for marketing your blog?
- What was your most successful blog post ever?
- What’s the most common mistake new bloggers make?
- What turns you off most when visiting a blog?
- What’s the best way to make money from your blog?
- Which books and websites do you recommend to new bloggers?
- Which five blogs do you regularly read?
- and many more!
While Blog Blazers can’t guarantee fame and fortune, you ll learn what the top blogs all have in common and how to avoid the typical “blog blunders” the mistakes that doom most blogs right out of the gate.
A blockbuster blog the kind you thought only a few lucky souls had is less about luck and more about common sense and a little extra effort. And it’s within your grasp. Let the pros show you the way.